Goddess Sativa CBD Body Butter Vanilla & Milk Cream is a full spectrum strong skin cream that helps the relief of dry and sore skin patches and restores your skin to a smooth state. This body butter is easily absorbed into the skin, helping to quickly and efficiently preserve hydration.
Combing full-spectrum CBD which includes naturally occurring phyto-cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, amino acids and vitamins for an organic and enriching body butter cream to help relax and ease bodily stress.
- Full Spectrum CBD - An effective antioxidant and anti-inflammatory to slow down the aging process of your skin, leaving it fresh and restful.
- Shea Butter - Acting as an anti-aging and anti-free radical agent to restore elasticity of the skin through improving moisturisation and reducing inflammation.
- Apricot Seed Oil - to help firm and tone your skin, with naturally occurring vitamins A and E to slow down aging with anti-inflammatory effects to soothe eczema.
- Rosemary Extract - with a calming effect to protect skin cells from damage with naturally occurring antiseptic properties.
- Vitamin E - an antioxidant which protects the skin to help anti-aging effects.
- Lab tested
- GMP certified
- 450mg full-spectrum CBD per 100ml
- Vegan & Gluten friendly
Directions: Use daily. Take a small amount of cream and massage it gently into your skin until fully absorbed.
Ingredients: Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cetearyl Olivate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Glycerin, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Squalane, Cannabis Sativa Stem/Flower Oil, Cera Alba, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Tocopherol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Limonene, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Coumarin, Anise Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool.
What are terpenes?Terpenes are found in various plants and act as a natural flavouring. Depending on what terpenes are present, and in what ratio, combined they create unique aromas and flavours. When consuming CBD along with terpenes, you are sampling a broader part of the plant with more potentially nutritious compounds.
What is Broad/Full Spectrum CBD?Broad spectrum CBD (also known as CBD isolate) has been extracted from other compounds, meaning that it is a pure form of CBD without containing many other parts such as terpenoids, flavournoids, or other cannabinoids. This should not result in psychoactive effects due to THC being removed.
Full spectrum uses whole plant extract which unlike CBD isolate, can be made up of hundreds of cannabinoids including CBD, CBDa, CBDC and many more compounds such as natural terpenes (flavouring), essential acids and naturally occuring goodness.
Shipping & Returns
Delivery Costs (UK)
- FREE delivery for orders over £20.00
- £2.75 for Second Class Delivery
- £3.25 for First Class Delivery
Delivery Information (Europe)
- Free standard delivery over £25
- Standard Delivery - £4.90
Delivery Information (International)
- Standard Delivery - £4.90
Note, it generally takes up to 12-14 hours to dispatch your order, which should be considered. If there any delays on your order, you will be notified within 24 hours. Once your order has been processed, you can view the status of your order within your account, and will be contacted once your order has been fulfilled.
We use multiple shipping partners including MyHermes, UPS, or Royal Mail. A tracking number will be provided where applicable. All orders are sent via Standard Delivery by default.
We deliver Worldwide, while additional charges may apply at customs. It is the responsibility of the customer to resolve this.
Click here for full delivery terms and conditions
Ensure you store the product in original packaging and in a cool place, out of the way of children.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure disease.