Goddess Sativa CBD Massage Oil Anti-Stress is the perfect massage oil for optimum relief along with hydration and nourishment of the skin. Containing full spectrum CBD, the massage oil includes a variety of beneficial ingredients and uplifting aromas that enhance your relaxation experience with anti-stress properties. A perfect addition to a long day or week.
- Full Spectrum CBD - To boost the body's endocannabinoid system which can help increase muscle relaxation and reduce inflammation.
- Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract - Increase the release of endorphins.
- Grapeseed Oil - Known for anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties.
- Hazelnut Oil - Known to protect against sun damage, boost collagen production.
- Coconut Oil - Improve the moisture of the skin.
- Almond Oil - Source of potent vitamin E, an antioxidant for easy absorption and lubrication.
- Lab tested
- GMP registered facility in EU
- Full-spectrum CBD
Directions: Before use, shake and place the bottle in warm water. Massage the oil gently onto your body until fully absorbed.
Ingredients: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Corylus Avellana Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Cannabis Sativa Stem/Flower Oil, Parfum, Limonene, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate.
What is Broad/Full Spectrum CBD?Broad spectrum CBD (also known as CBD isolate) has been extracted from other compounds, meaning that it is a pure form of CBD without containing many other parts such as terpenoids, flavournoids, or other cannabinoids. This should not result in psychoactive effects due to THC being removed.
Full spectrum uses whole plant extract which unlike CBD isolate, can be made up of hundreds of cannabinoids including CBD, CBDa, CBDC and many more compounds such as natural terpenes (flavouring), essential acids and naturally occuring goodness.
Delivery Costs (UK)
- FREE delivery for orders over £20.00
- £2.75 for Second Class Delivery
- £3.25 for First Class Delivery
Delivery Information (Europe)
- Free standard delivery over £25
- Standard Delivery - £4.90
Delivery Information (International)
- Standard Delivery - £4.90
Note, it generally takes up to 12-14 hours to dispatch your order, which should be considered. If there any delays on your order, you will be notified within 24 hours. Once your order has been processed, you can view the status of your order within your account, and will be contacted once your order has been fulfilled.
We use multiple shipping partners including MyHermes, UPS, or Royal Mail. A tracking number will be provided where applicable. All orders are sent via Standard Delivery by default.
We deliver Worldwide, while additional charges may apply at customs. It is the responsibility of the customer to resolve this.
Click here for full delivery terms and conditions
Ensure you store the product in original packaging and in a cool place, out of the way of children.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure disease.