Positive changes in the laws across the globe are helping many get safe, legal access to quality CBD vape juice and E-liquid brands. It’s also led to a product explosion on the market with a variety of options, such as different flavors, strengths, terpenes, and different thinning agents.
CBD Vape Juice, E-Liquid, Oil: What’s the Difference?
If you’ve heard these terms thrown around, but don’t know the distinctions between them, you’re not alone. The growing popularity of CBD, a derivative of the hemp and cannabis plants (NOT the seeds), is leading to changes, improvements, and new products in the news or on the shelves almost daily. It’s nearly impossible for any single person to keep track.
CBD vape juice and E-Liquid are two names for the same product—CBD oil that works with most oil vape pens. To use, just pour the oil into any vape tank, heat, and inhale!
The CBD oil that’s purchased to use as a sublingual tincture (under the tongue) and as a food, candy, and drink additive is ideal for ingesting, but it’s too thick for most traditional vaping devices.
Additives: Food-Grade Thinning Agents
E-liquids use thinning agents to safely reduce the thickness of the CBD oil for vaping. Propylene glycol (PG) and vegetable glycerin (VG) are food-grade additives. Vegetable glycerin has a sweet flavor, and propylene glycol is a common substitute used in vanilla extract and food coloring.
Depending on the brand, it may use one of these agents to create the CBD vape juice or a blend of both. These make-up about 90% of the vape liquid and the remaining 10% is CBD.
Choose from a Variety of Flavors
In addition to thinners, many brands infuse their products with terpenes and other natural flavors for additional tastes and aromas. CBD oil has the potential to help with dozens of symptoms and conditions. However, the strong and often overpowering taste can cause people to keep their distance.
Our Flawless Just CBD IT with a sweet, delicious strawberry flavor that’s infused with a blend terpene. Each puff is like biting down on a ripe, juicy, freshly picked, strawberry. It’s available in a 200mg, 60/40 PG/VG blend and a 300mg, 70/30 PG/VG blend, and contains no THC, nicotine, or solvents, and is GMO-free. Additionally, Flawless Just CBD It offers Tutti Frutti, Mint, blueberry, and lemon & lime flavors.
There’s No Nicotine or THC in CBD Vape Juice
It’s easy to get confused about what’s in vape products. Our E-liquid brands contain no nicotine and little to no traceable amounts of THC. Previously, many products would have a small amount, usually under 1%, of THC, which is the compound that’s responsible for most of the psychoactive effects’ users can experience from some hemp and cannabis products. Current extraction processes can now remove all THC.
Full Spectrum or Isolate?
E-liquids are either a full spectrum or an isolate. Whole-Plant hemp oil contains all minor cannabinoids and terpenes. An isolate is nearly a 100% concentration of CBD. These products provide more accurate dosing because there are no other compounds in the oil.
Our Pacha Mama CBD Grape Berry Isolate is available in 250MG and 500MG, 30ML bottles. The sweet and tangy flavor and aroma is an ideal way to enjoy all the benefits of this delightful vape juice.
Strength Matters: Vape Juice by the MG
CBD vape juice products vary in strength from 50mg bottles to 1,500mg. Dosing and potency vary by consumer. For all new users, it’s best to start low and go slow until you know how it’s going to affect you.
Vaping is popular because it’s one of the fastest ways to achieve the benefits of CBD. Tinctures can take up to 15 minutes and edibles between 30 and 45 minutes for onset. Vaporization works within a minute or two. For many users, several puffs an hour is enough to produce the desired results.
Other Ways to Use CBD E-Liquid and Vape Juice
Yes, these products are 100-percent safe—For use with vape pens and other vaping devices. In theory, you can take CBD-E-liquid orally. None of the additives are dangerous or harmful. However, they are formulated for vaping, and you’ll probably need to take more because of the additives in these products.
Instead, check out our extensive list of CBD oil and infused edible brands for oral consumption.
Vapor Shop Direct carries a wide range of CBD vape juice brands and products. Stock up today on your favorite flavor of THC-free and nicotine-free, full-spectrum or isolate E-liquids.